14 September 2013

You found me

Haven't listened to my 13 and 14 year old heroes in so long and somehow "finding" them after a friend had a bad day and I was listening to "Bad day" playlists on spotify really ignited familar feelings and I felt at home. It was a nice feeling, something you've felt before, knowing every word, every beat and guitar strums a familiar cord in my heart and it feels like pouring out your emotions like when it rains.

Where were you, when everything was falling apart?
All my days, were spent by the telephone,
Never rang 

All I needed was a call, 

Lost and insecure,
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor,
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you? Where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me. 

In the end, everyone ends up alone
Losing hope, the only one you've ever known.

No comments:

Post a Comment