Day 12 ~ Whatever Tickles My Fancy
Something that makes me feel; A quote. What more can I say? I'm a quote person. (I may have already mentoned this but I fail to remember, it's been too long, dear friend, old blog)
"THIS IS WHY IT HURTS THE WAY IT HURTS. You have too many words in your head. There are too many ways to descirbe the way you feel. You will never have the luxury of a dull ache. You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much"
Day 13 ~ A Fictional Book
"The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" - F. Scott Fitzgerald
I don't even know if I could call it a book, 'twas a short 52 pages, but I liked the creativity of the plot.
Day 14 ~ A Non-Fictional Book
"Memoirs of a Geisha" - Arthur Golden.
Based on true events and accounts, thus is a non-fictional book. Very moving, so much to learn, I'm suddenly, by a very mild fraction, less ignorant about the japanese culture. Truly inspiring and plays on the many human emotions that make us strong and weak and desperate. Beautifully written, I'd recommend it.
It definitely helped me compile my mental bucket list (since the short term memory can't hold more than 9 things at a time, it's quite a short and occasionally forgotten list), with WEARING A KIMONO LIKE SAYURI as one of the major things I'd would love to do.
Day 15 ~ A Fanfic
Admittedly, I had to google "fanfic" to try and understand what the term meant and a quick browse (okay, skim...) through Wikipedia makes me realise, I don't actually have any. I mean, I REALLY don't think I've ever read any....does that make me crazy, as Gnarls Barkley once sang in his smooth, honey- toned voice?
Anyway, I might need to add it to my mental bucketlist....
Day 16 ~ A Song That Makes You Cry (Or Nearly)
I'm struggling, with my lax attitude, to come to a song that actually makes me cry (or nearly, as the title suggests). I'm quite a tear-jerker and I'm sure there are songs out there but one song that does come to mind, more due to a sad nostalgia is "Vanilla Twilight" by Owl City. Undisputedly, one of my all-time favourite songs, and also one that I so very rarely skip.
As I type this piece out, I've had an mindnumbing epiphany and have remembered a song that does oftn, bring me close to tears. From the indian classic, "Kal Ho Na Ho", the title song, is definitely very sad. The film is so sad and is very rich in life lessons and relatables.
Day 17 ~ An Art Piece (painting, drawing, sculpture, etc.)
"The Third of May" - Goya was a painting that I used aa my related text in the "CONFLICTING PERSPECTIVES" module in the English HSC. Gosh, that was a mouthful. Obvs,; has conflicting perspectives. I don't remeber much from school but this was fun to analyse when I reflect.
Day 18 ~ Whatever Tickles Your Fancy
Bought a new ring y'all~! [from Lovisa, $8.99, and I bought one for Justine, and apparently Duyen already has that ring so YAY! Besties!] And SPREAD THE LOVE <3
Day 19 ~ A Talent Of Mine
I like to recycle.
Day 20 ~ A Hobby Of Mine
I write in my diary occasionally. I s'pose we can call it a hobby. It's more just venting cos there's noone around to listen/understand.
Day 21 ~ A Recipe
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/7555/cheesy+potato+bake
I love potatoes, what can I say? Plus, I always add chilli, to make things more exciting and exotic!
Day 22 ~ A Website
One of the best beauty websites EVER. Way better than girlfriend/dolly mag's short sections.
http://thebeautydepartment.com/
Day 23 ~ A Youtube Vid
I LOVE HOW EASY THIS GUY MAKES C-WALK LOOK. FIRST C-WALK VIDEO I EVER DID SAW!!! LOVED IT, TRIED TO LEARN IT, IT WAS HARD AND DIDN'T WURK OUT THE WAY IT DID IN MY DREAMS :(
Regardless, I love the song, and the guy whose smooth moves make me all giddy just watching. And the way thee song corroborates and intensifies the crip. And it's so cute, he does it as a bday vid for his friends <3 <3 <3 :'D
Day 24 ~ Whatever Tickles Your Fancy
HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE
I LOVE THIS MOVIE!
IM SO PRETTY
XOXOXOXXOXO
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment