28 January 2013

Laziness sleeps in these bones

I realise that I have been quite lax with my posts especially the challenge I had "apparently" taken on so confidently, but with the weddings and dawats and volunteering and outings, I'm having trouble finding time and when I do, I'm sooo incredibly lazy that I am aware that anything I compose will be of the mediocre to horrendously bad quality.

Anyway, I'm here to make amends finally.

So Day 2 ~ My Favourite Movie
Probably 'Brave' or 'Clueless' right now. Or maybe 'Kal Ho Na Ho'. I think I enjoy too many movies so I'm just listing all the movies that rate incredibly highly on my radar at this present moment. OOOOHH AND "DESPICABLE ME". TOO FUNNY! :'D

Day 3 ~ Favourite Television Program.
'Friends' is way too good. J'adore!

Day 4 ~ Favourite Book
'Looking for Alibrandi' by Melina Marchetta pretty much shaped shapes my life.

Day 5 ~ Favourite Quote
OOH! I have too many! They just alleviate burdens and bring joy. I cannot possibly single out one, although you'll find I have heaps scattered everywhere on this blog, dependant on appropriateness of circumstances and frames of mind which are relative to change.

Day 6 ~ Whatever Tickles My Fancy
Boys. It might be my hormonal drive right now (I'm getting hormonal acne and my mood swings change with the direction of the wind and can be likened to rapid successive changes in australian weather [seriously, hot, sunny, cold, rainy, wth?]), but I'm pretty much daydreaming about a summer romance with me as the temptress/damselindistress/girlnextdoor (delete whichever is inappropriate)

Day 7 ~.A Photo That Makes Me Happy
Rend at the colour run, she's da gurjaws. Actually I adore her, she's so wonderfully incentive and crazy and super lovable. [Although basically my whole instagram is abundant in happy pictures. "Post what you love" - that's good advice]
COLOUR RUN, PURPLE RAIN!
"Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel it's warmth" 
Such a fun day!

Day 8 ~ A photo that makes me angry/sad
This is diffcult I s'pose, since I try to maintain a level of happiness since life, I am well aware and yet I seemingly always forget, is so darn beautiful. And as such, any photos that make me feel this way are deleted or forgotten, thus struggling to find anything that could link to this. 

I took this photo when I wasn't feeling the best and workload of uni was drowning me. It turned out quite pretty for a simple cup of tea but it reminds me of depression so SADDDDNESS. But nothing major.
Loveheart tea for your soul
Day 9 ~ A Photo I Took
Since I took all the above, I might as well just post anything. So here's a photo of my best friend/taxi driver drving me places like a good taxi driver (so lame, I should really just not try), and me taking 23849599 luvos. 


Day 10 ~ A Photo of Me Taken Over 10 Years Ago
Well, I'd have to be 8-9, so here ya go I guess. 
Just before dance performance

Day 11 ~ A Photo Of Me Taken Recently 
In the changerooms y'aaallll, oh-so-classy!

Being a poser is a full-time occupation


No comments:

Post a Comment