I realised I have never fully explained why I want one so bad!
Well here it is. My wholesome and completely exaggerated reasons behind why I would adore having a POLAROID camera in my possession:
- They make every photo about 400 times cuter! (C'mon! That's a valid reason!)
- They are collectable memories! A square shaped time machine that takes you back to reminisce. Each photo is a keepsake. It's yours and you can treasure it for a lifetime or a few seconds before ripping it to shreds. There's something magnificent about holding a photo of yourself and your friends between your fingers. It's raw, real, magical.
- Polaroids have a way of making your skin look ever-so-flattering; glowing! Maybe it's me, but no need for foundation! All I need is a Polaroid cameraaa!
- They are super easy to use. Point, Shoot and Collect <3
- The tinge of excitement as you wait to discover what your happy snap looks like!
- I woud love to decorate my study area with the adorable tangible pix for inspiration! So pretty :)
Need I say More?
Cos if I do, then let me know, I will convince you!
(That's my 'determined' face ⇧)


No comments:
Post a Comment